International Samba (fwd)

Rafal Szczesniak mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl
Fri Aug 10 14:52:33 GMT 2001

On Fri, 10 Aug 2001, TAKAHASHI Motonobu wrote:

> |Anybody knows how the other Samba supported platforms, like
> |HPUX, OpenVMS, IRIX, etc. approach to the international
> |software ?
>
> As far as I know, all Samba supported platforms such as Solaris,
> HP-UX, AIX, Tru64 UNIX, IRIX and some versions of UNIX shipped by
> Japanese vendor have the international manual page system by itself.
> I think you do not worry about this.

It's good to know. Same applies to html files ? I mean,
similiarity to the standard across the platforms, not the
actual standard. Yesterday, Deniz mentioned about
international features of Apache.

cheers,

Rafal 'Mimir' Szczesniak <mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl>   |
*BSD, Linux and Samba                                  /