International Samba (fwd)

Rafal Szczesniak mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl
Fri Aug 10 14:18:20 GMT 2001

On Fri, 10 Aug 2001, TAKAHASHI Motonobu wrote:

> |env | egrep "LANG"
> |
> |I've got "LANG=C". Honestly, I don't know what's this
> |country stands for.
>
> "C" means the default locale, almost same as "en"
> You can check if your system supports polish to type

All right. I confess to lack of knowledge of these facts.
This moring I read more about this and I will yet more.
But don't get me wrong. I didn't laugh at Deniz's
ideas. Thank you (or him, rather) for his point and
comments. I'm really glad to read others' opinions.

cheers,

Rafal 'Mimir' Szczesniak <mimir at spin.ict.pwr.wroc.pl>   |
*BSD, Linux and Samba                                  /