2.2 ldap patch win2k logons working

Shahms E. King shahms at shahms.com
Thu Aug 2 17:24:42 GMT 2001

I think I've managed to resolve every outstanding issue with my LDAP
patch, but welcome extensive testing ;-)

As of 5 minutes ago, using the RPMS availible from
http://sking.mesd.k12.or.us
(the patch in that directory is the version used in the RPMS)

I was able to successfully log on using Win2k sp2, which was the sole
remaining issue that I could identify.  Of course, there could well be
others of which I am not presently aware . . .

The other bugs are LDAP version and SSL issues, but nothing that affects
Samba per se.

As soon as I can get HEAD to compile at all, the patch will be more
extensively tested in that branch.

Enjoy.

--Shahms