W2K Domain Login Problem with 2.2.0

Toomas Soome tsoome at ut.ee
Mon Apr 23 20:46:42 GMT 2001

On Tue, 24 Apr 2001, PeRcY YuEn wrote:

>   Believe me, the PAM implementation in Solaris is rather old. I've looked
> through the files in /lib/security/pam*.so and only found 3 usable and
> they are pam_unix, pam_dial_auth and pam_rhosts_auth. Sigh...

pam implementation is old, because you can find only 3 modules? or are
there some real reasons, what make you say things like this?

BTW:
pam_ami.so.1          pam_load.so.1         pam_sample.so.1
pam_dial_auth.so.1    pam_projects.so.1     pam_smartcard.so.1
pam_krb5.so.1         pam_rhosts_auth.so.1  pam_smbpasswd.so.1
pam_ldap.so.1         pam_roles.so.1        pam_unix.so.1

pam_load and pam_smbpasswd are my own additions. sol8 is the os. if I need
addidional functionality, I'll add it...

toomas
--
QOTD:
	"He's a perfectionist.  If he married Raquel Welch, he'd expect