W2K Domain Login Problem with 2.2.0

PeRcY YuEn percy at py.dhs.org
Sat Apr 21 19:24:48 GMT 2001

Andrew,

  I've got a similar problem with Solaris 2.6. The debug message shows the
PAM cause a PAM_USER_UNKNOWN at passdb/pampass.c:262. I have not modified
the orignal PAM configuration that comes with solaris and the Samba220
alpha 3 seems working fine with it. I guess there may be some problems
with the recent modifications to the PAM code.

  Regards,
  Percy