SMB URL draft is published.

Christopher R. Hertel crh at nts.umn.edu
Thu Apr 12 21:39:28 GMT 2001

After some discussions at the IETF meeting in Minneapolis last month I
wrote up an Internet Draft for the SMB URL that we hashed out on this
list back in January.  The draft has been accepted by the IETF.  See:

  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-crhertel-smb-url-00.txt

Discussion will be on the jcifs at samba.org list until/unless we create a
separate list.

Keep in mind that this is a draft and, by definition, it needs work.

Chris -)-----