Compiling with Sun compilers from SC5.0 onward.

David Collier-Brown davecb at canada.sun.com
Tue Apr 10 20:26:04 GMT 2001

David Collier-Brown wrote:

>   There's one outstanding oops in wrapped.c from before: utimes.

	Also we now run out of space in the pic table when linking:
Compiling smbwrapper/wrapped.c with -Kpic
Linking shared library bin/smbwrapper.so
ld: fatal: too many symbols require `small' PIC references:
	have 2440, maximum 2048 -- recompile some modules -K PIC.

	I changed the Makefile: can one of the team change
	the Configure script to use -K PIC instead of -K pic?

--dave
Performance & Engineering Team | some people and astonish the rest.
Americas Customer Engineering  |                      -- Mark Twain
(905) 415-2849                 | davecb at canada.sun.com