Code for joining a domain in Samba 2.2.0-alpha1

Tom Alsberg alsbergt at cs.huji.ac.il
Tue Apr 10 13:57:01 GMT 2001

  Hi there.

  Thanks for your clarification. Though my original question still
remains unanswered - What value does what function have to return for a
machine to successfully join a domain?

  I was told it is in api_net_sam_logon() in rpc_server/srv_netlog.c, so
I put some debugging statements in it, and it didn't seem to get called,
neither when I tried joining a Windows 2000 machine to the domain, nor
when I logged on with smbclient.

  Any help appreciated,
  -- Tom