Code for joining a domain in Samba 2.2.0-alpha1

Tom Alsberg alsbergt at cs.huji.ac.il
Sat Apr 7 08:45:42 GMT 2001

  Hi.

  Thank you for the information.
  Where are those account control flags, though? And what value makes
them indicate it's a workstation trust account? What I want to do is to
insert some code that checks whether it's a machine logon, and do some
things if it is.

  Thank you, and any further help/answers appreciated,
  -- Tom

*snip*

--

  ---*---

  Tom Alsberg
	Hebrew University of Jerusalem,
	institute of Computer Science and Engineering -
		System Group / Vision Lab