2000 Terminal Server connections

MCCALL,DON (HP-USA,ex1) don_mccall at hp.com
Thu Apr 5 15:09:43 GMT 2001

Hi Andrew,
Unfortunately, MS has disabled this capability in the Win2000 TS code.  They
'fixed' the problem with open file handles that was the main reason for this
registry change, and have been steadfast in their refusal thus far to
implement
this registry value on the win2k TS services...
So at the moment (and unless MS changes it's stance, for the forseeable
future) there
is no way to get Win2k TS to do this.
Sorry,
Don