2000 Terminal Server connections

andrew morgan morgan at orst.edu
Tue Apr 3 15:51:37 GMT 2001

I see that there is a .reg file to force NT Terminal Server to use a
separate connection for each user:

[root at raven docs]# cat WindowsTerminalServer.reg
REGEDIT4

;Subject:       Registry file to force multiple NT terminal server users
to have their own connections.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Rdr\Parameters]
"MultipleUsersOnConnection"=dword:00000001

Does a similar setting exist for Windows 2000 Terminal Server?  I've tried
setting this parameter on our 2000 servers, but it doesn't seem to make
any difference.  All the connections from a single terminal server are
still handled by a single smbd daemon.

Thanks,
	Andy