Code for joining a domain in Samba 2.2.0-alpha1

Simon Hammett simon at gimmel.com
Tue Apr 3 13:15:27 GMT 2001

Tom Alsberg wrote:

>   Hi there.
>
>   What are the files/functions in the samba-2.2.0-alpha1 source that
> handle joining the domain? I need to take a look at that code.
>
>   Thank you.

I'm using the head version, so this may be partly/completly
relavant/irrelavant...
Having recently crashed the server, when doing NT logons I got the following
backtrace info which may help:

rpc_server/srv_netlog.c        api_netlog_rpc()
rpc_server/srv_pipe.c            api_rpcTNP()
rpc_server/srv_netlog.c        api_net_sam_logon()
rpc_server/srv_netlog_nt.c    _net_sam_login()
rpc_parse/parse_net.c            init_net_user_info3()

Simon.