setlinebuf compile time error

Joe Meslovich joe at bridgewater.edu
Mon Apr 2 19:49:45 GMT 2001

	I grabbed the lastest CVS copy of samba 2.2 this morning and on a
solaris 2.6 machine I did a ./configure --with-quotas --with-acl-support.
and when I typed make I got the following error.

Compiling smbd/server.c
In file included from include/includes.h:690,
                 from smbd/server.c:22:
include/proto.h:176: conflicting types for `setlinebuf'
/usr/include/stdio.h:241: previous declaration of `setlinebuf'
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `smbd/server.o'

Joe Meslovich						joe at bridgewater.edu
Associate Network/Systems Engineer	                College Box 499
Tel: (540) 828 - 5343