Samba Internals [Was: Hi]

Christopher R. Hertel crh at nts.umn.edu
Mon Apr 2 15:36:35 GMT 2001

The internals of Samba itself are sparsely documented.  Samba is dynamic.
It changes and grows all of the time, so it is difficult to really
document Samba itself.

However, if you visit the nearest Samba web site and choose the
"documentation" link from the menu at the top, you will find a list of
links to on-line information about Samba and about the protocols that
Samba implements.

I have been working on documenting the protocols.  You can see my stuff at
http://ubiqx.org/cifs/

Chris -)-----