duplicate master announcement

andre breneville abrenevi at student.umass.edu
Fri Sep 29 19:10:05 GMT 2000

Hi,
        My name is Andre.  I am an engineering student at Umass Amherst
and We are actually working on a computer project.  We' d like to ask
you these questions for our research.  Why we are seeing an increase in
Duplicate Master Announcement?  How can we minimize the impact of
browsers and their elections on our network, and how can we monitor it?
Who are the browser masters?
            We'll be very glad to have these answers.
                                                Andre