request for projects ideas for volunteers

Matthew Geddes mgeddes at xavier.sa.edu.au
Thu Sep 28 05:22:40 GMT 2000

Gerald Carter wrote:
> For example, these are the kinds of things I'm
> looking for.
>
>   o document the new xxxx implementation
>
>   o proof read and copy edit xxx documentation
>
>   o test and verify the following
>     functionality on platform Y

I think the above three are very important and volunteer myself to help
with possibility of helping with code at a later date. It's been a while
since I played with Samba-other-than-TNG, so I'd need to see the list of
stuff to document. ;-)

The Samba web site does leave a little to be desired in the up-to-date
department, perhaps this could be grabbed by a few people, who could
then post diffs back to the Samba team.

I think documentation is probably one of the big things to keep up to
date.

thanks,
Matt
--

Matthew Geddes
Network Manager

...And by the way, Lars Kneschke's Samba TNG FAQ is at
http://www.kneschke.de/projekte/samba_tng/faq/index.php3