Samba and AIX 4.3.3

Christopher R. Hertel crh at nts.umn.edu
Thu Sep 21 18:35:07 GMT 2000

Memory leakage problems have been reported under Sun systems as well,
despite extensive efforts (including the use of proprietary tools for
detecting leaks) to find and remove them before release.  The folks with
the Sun hardware were kind enough to send us some very useful debugging
logs, traces, etc.

Last I saw, there was a memory leak patch floating 'round, but it isn't
official yet (still in testing).  You might check the Samba-Technical
archives.

Chris -)-----