2.2 split has taken place.

anders at cwd.no anders at cwd.no
Wed Sep 20 16:02:14 GMT 2000

Speaking of ACL's:
        Does anyone know if there is an effort to create support for the
(unstable) Linux ACLS?

        For info on Linux ACLs: http://acl.bestbits.at/

        If it's not too much effort, it might be a good idea to have an
option --with-linux-acls or similar
        so that whent the ACLs get more used, we're actually there in
advance.

        Does anyone know what would be needed for such an solution?
        Is there an acl-API in place in samba?

---Anders

Jeremy Allison <jeremy at valinux.com>
Sent by: samba-technical-admin at us4.samba.org