printing from windows to redhat using lprng

Subha Parvathy Mahaadevan smahaade at utsi.edu
Tue Sep 19 14:39:09 GMT 2000

Hi,
I have a linux(redhat)6.1 as a print server.I want to allow windows
machines to be able to connect without the need to have a user
account on the server or a password.How do I enable this ?
Right now only users who have account on the server are able to access
print services.
I have the guest ok and the public=yes options on the smb.conf file .Do I
need to modify these options to allow windows users to conect without a
password or user account on the server .
If need be I'll send my smb.conf file later.
Thank you in advance for any help.

Cheers,
Subha.

Subha Mahaadevan