PAM-NTDOM -- /etc/security/domain.com.HOST.mac -- trust_password_lock??

Bryan Hundven bryan at bisc.com
Thu Sep 7 16:52:54 GMT 2000

Hi I made directly from the cvs.
Everything made... No problems, Good Job!
Problem. When I try to login using my NT username on my RH-linux box, I
get this error:

-------------Snip--Snip--Snip---------------------
trust_password_lock: cannot open file
/etc/security/mydomain.com.MYHOST.mac - Error was No such file or
directory.
domain_client_validate: unable to open the trust account password file
for trust MYHOST in domain mydomain.com.
Server  rejected the login of bryan to domain mydomain.com.
Login incorrect

What is this file: '/etc/security/mydomain.com.MYHOST.mac'?

Any help would be appriciated.

--

Bryan Hundven
Linux System Administrator