Bigendian printing issues.

Jeremy Allison jeremy at valinux.com
Mon Oct 30 21:52:06 GMT 2000

Ok - I just did a quick review of the code and it looks
like it should be ok to me.

The only thing I was worried about was the BUFFER5 relarray
stuff, but checking it uses prs_unistr which assumes little
endian (correctly) so it all should work.

The other fix was for the enumprinterdata "value" string
which also needed to be prs_uint8 on marshall (but not
unmarshall).

If you guys could check this I'd be grateful as I think
all the printing code should be endianness correct at
the moment.

Thanks,

	Jeremy.