Samba, SWAT and clients I18N/L10N frame work [Was: SWAT interna...]

Hiroshi MIURA miura at samba.gr.jp
Thu Oct 26 16:04:49 GMT 2000

Uhmm,

Why does anyone unlike i18n?  :-)
Is none of the members interesting in it?

We, Japanese samba developers and users, relly want
a smart localization scheme on Samba and SWAT.

At least, I want and need it!

Do you have any comment?

Hiroshi Miura  --- http://www.momokuri.org/  http://www.Hokkaid.org/
http://lkh.linux.or.jp/  http://www.samba.gr.jp/ http://alsa.linux.or.jp/