FW: Kerberos client support

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at samba.org
Tue Oct 24 02:45:34 GMT 2000

phil,

please take a look at http://open-it.org/access/ [and join up].

we are building some references and material.

also, Unisys [damn, what's his name?  been working on the Unisys
mainframes for the last 25 years.  paul... paul... argh!] have working
kerberos client support in their smb client.

he posted to cifs at discuss.microsoft.com.

if you find the URL in the cifs discuss archives before i do, can you
cross-reference it using http://open-it.org/access/url/?

thanks much.

luke