Status of 2.2.0alpha1

Jeremy Allison jeremy at valinux.com
Sun Oct 22 15:31:24 GMT 2000

Hi all,

		Just wanted to give everyone an update on the status
of the next Samba alpha. Currently I am looking at a performance
problem compared to 2.0.7 that Herb Lewis on the Samba Team at
SGI has reported in his NetBench lab. I'm going to be working
on this on Monday in SGI's lab and hopefully will get the next
alpha out once we've isolated and fixed this bug.

Please keep the recommendations for patches that you want
integrated that are not currently in CVS coming in.

Thanks,

		Jeremy Allison,
		Samba Team.