please fix config.guess for NEC UX/4800 series

Tomoki AONO aono at cc.osaka-kyoiku.ac.jp
Sat Oct 14 09:50:27 GMT 2000

In <20001012154009.A28560 at ppd.fc.nec.co.jp>,
oota at ppd.fc.nec.co.jp wrote:

>> Replace config.guess ,and congigure, work it well.
>>
>> But config.guess in samba 2.2 has 1999/10/23 time stamp.
>>
>> I think it's too old.

I agree with your opinion. I sent previous mail because I
think introducing new config.guess into HEAD/2.2 source
tree would be better than some local-modified version (as
well as it works on platforms that have been worked).  In
Samba-TNG, config.guess is introduced from that of
libtool-1.3.4 and it seems UX/4800 changes are merged.
----
Tomoki AONO	(aono at cc.osaka-kyoiku.ac.jp)