passdb

Simo Sorce simo.sorce at polimi.it
Thu Oct 12 17:29:29 GMT 2000

I'm still waiting to start a discussion on the passdb backend, as I've
not seen anything on samba techincal I was wondering if there have been
any between samba team members or if there will be any.
I've written some code to add a tdb password database and there are some
points I think must be discussed before further efforts.

Is there anyone else working on this thing?

Simo.
--
Simo Sorce - Integrazione Sistemi Unix/Windows - Politecnico di Milano
E-mail: simo.sorce at polimi.it
Tel.int: 02 2399 2425 - Fax.int. 02 2399 2451