2.2: problems with nsswitch (linux 2.2)

Christopher R. Hertel crh at nts.umn.edu
Tue Oct 10 21:31:16 GMT 2000

> Hi Chris,
>
> The changes I checked in yesterday work.I look forward to your fail-over
> changes and will continue to hope that it too will work. ;)

It won't.  That's my point.  Simple fix, though, is to replace the call to
lp_wins_server() with a call to wins_srv_ip().  I'll check that into HEAD.

> Thanks for the feedback though - at least someone is listening. 8)

I try, but I have to admit that it was an accident that I caught this
one.  It's like catching a fish in your mouth while standing at the base
of Niagra Falls.  Ouch.

Chris -)-----