SWAT - wishlist

Mike Brodbelt m.brodbelt at acu.ac.uk
Tue Oct 10 11:19:06 GMT 2000

Ron Alexander wrote:

> I am interested in this.
>
> I thought it might be handy to display/change the debug level using swat.

One additional feature that would be nice - since the RSA patent has now
expired, it'd be very nice if SWAT could use openssl to encrypt the
client server traffic. I'm very uncomfortable running swat and sending
the root password in clear across the network. I currently use
Apache+mod_ssl to SSL wrap the traffic, but it would be desirable to
simply be able to make an https connection direct to SWAT.

Mike.