SAMBA IN SCO-UNIXWARE

William Jojo jojowil at hvcc.edu
Mon Oct 9 22:54:30 GMT 2000

On AIX I had this same problem. After talking with tech support that had
me increase max user processes, the problem went away. We were set at 40
and I increased it to 1024 (which i really didn't want to do...but hey, it
worked)

for AIX the command was:

chdev -l sys0 -a maxuproc=1024
(no reboot necessary since I was increasing the value)

But obviously this won't work for SCO...can't help ya there ;)

Bill