new smb.conf option

Inge-H. Hunstad inge at cc.uit.no
Mon Oct 9 12:53:57 GMT 2000

I know this, but the problem is that we like the way RedHat does things
when it comes to handling groups. Should this exclude us from using
samba? I also said that our solution was to use LDAP as authentication
back end. But we still have some problem with the enumeration's of users
in usermanager and so on.

Inge