Login screen...

Matthew Geddes mgeddes at xavier.sa.edu.au
Mon Oct 9 00:31:28 GMT 2000

greg wrote:

> Hello.  Is there a way so that when the login screen comes on (username:
> password: domain:) screen, it does not show the last user who logged on.  I
> know my school does this, but im not sure how.

There's a registry entry. I believe that the default system policy
template has support for turning this on and off. If you can't find it,
you may want to try asking a Windows NT list, as this has nothing to do
with Samba. ;-)

Matt

--

Matthew Geddes
Network Manager

...And by the way, Lars Kneschke's Samba TNG FAQ is at
http://www.kneschke.de/projekte/samba_tng/faq/index.php3