new smb.conf option

Inge-H. Hunstad inge at cc.uit.no
Sat Oct 7 13:14:55 GMT 2000

Do you think that this will help the handling of groups that RedHat do?
I think that within here lays the reason for moving to LDAP. I think
that the problem was the code i samba that did the enumeration of groups
couldn't handle that there where a group with the same name as the user
or some thing like that. This made everything go really slow when you
got more that 1000 users and groups.

Inge