SAMBA PDC support

Kevin Long KLong at southlandInd.com
Fri Oct 6 18:21:48 GMT 2000

What I would like to see is the PDC provide user accounts in such a manner
that they can be utilized by the local NTWS groups - i.e. specify a SAMBA
group to be members of the local workstations "power users" group. I have
seen it work in 2.0.7 with the unofficial "domain admins" option, but it's
not quite there. I don't care about PDC-BDC synching, as I can use OS level
tools to do that, but I do care about not being able to login to a domain,
and receive permission levels on the local workstation.

Kevin Long.