What can I do to help?

Richard Buttars richard at sargonsystems.com
Tue Oct 3 20:48:22 GMT 2000

I am interested in helping with the Samba project so I would like to know
what needs effort the most. My programming experience is more toward the
Windows side of things right now but I am working on getting up to speed
in Linux/Unix. Even just starting with documentation or testing would be
OK.

Is there someone who acts as a coordinator for the work or do people just
work on whatever interests them and then submit for approval? I haven't
worked in open source before so a little hint to point me in the right
direction for getting started would be helpful.

Richard Buttars