sambaweb

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at canada.sun.com
Mon Oct 2 15:08:26 GMT 2000

Neil Hoggarth wrote:
>		Otherwise people are going to waste time putting
> together submissions which meet the samba-patches criteria, submit them
> and then get pissed off when they apparently get ignored (and I write
> from personal experience ... :-)).

	That reminds me: I proposed some changes to add
	better sanity checking, but not in time for 2.0.7

	I'd like to see them available in 2.2, as they catch
	and diagnose a number of common errors, such as trying
	to use wins support and wins server at the same time.

	What's the process, guys?  Is it perchance propose
	and get approval here before submitting to samba-patches?

--dave
Work: (905) 415-2849 Home: (416) 223-8968 Email: davecb at canada.sun.com