Changes to Using Samba

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at canada.sun.com
Mon Oct 2 14:24:45 GMT 2000

Andy Oram wrote:
>		 I recently downloaded the 2.0.7
> version of the book and rewrote the new passages. I
> recommend that somebody check my changes to make sure I
> didn't introduce errors, and then incorporate changes into
> the online version. Let me know if you disagree with my
> rewriting.

	Righto, I will merge them with the ongoing updates
	on my machine and propose further changes to the
	list if necessary.

	Will the team mamber doing updates please apply Andy's
	chnages to the master copy, **after** any of my updates
	that are still outstanding, and **before** andy further
	updates?

	And RSVP!

--dave
Work: (905) 415-2849 Home: (416) 223-8968 Email: davecb at canada.sun.com