Recycle-Bin/Trash-Can option?

Anders Thorsen anders at cwd.no
Mon Oct 2 08:46:58 GMT 2000

Use the samba VFS. (I believe this one is unimplemented in 2.0.x, but
available in HEAD)

This way you won't need to modify the samba source code every time you
upgrade.

Besides, I think someone once mentioned a "Network Trash Can" feature in
Windows, which were client-side. anyone???

-- Anders

Lawrence Hovind <lhovind at hovind.com>
Sent by: samba-technical-admin at us4.samba.org
10/01/2000 10:53 PM