TODO list proposal for volunteers

Seth Vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Mon Oct 2 03:14:05 GMT 2000

> That sounds more like marketing than sense.

there are finite number of people - spreading yourself too thin is a bad
idea - focus on where MOST people are for the task  - not on the
fringes.

> The layer I'm talking about would be very thin, and I really don't think
> I need to read any more about PAM.

I would disagree - I'm not sure you're getting the point of it.
maybe you are and have other problems with it.
but I've not heard them here so.

but what it sounds like to me is your are suggesting rewriting what pam
does in samba - which sounds like duplicated and wasted effort.

-sv