Samba Master

Anders C. Thorsen anders at aae.wisc.edu
Thu Nov 30 09:01:54 GMT 2000

That would just keep the browse war going... go over to those
people and reason with them!!!

Maybe they also need brose master..?

Hmmm.. I heard someone once say that "Dennis and Richie never anticipated
users wanting to blow up eachother", but now I've seen administrators
wanting to do the same.

BTW: I've seen some _bad_ cases of browse-wars, where WinNT suddenly
decided to join the war, won it, then forgot it ever won it, then it
kept looping. [until I manually forced the user to disable browsing]

--Anders

On Tue, Nov 28, 2000 at 10:04:10PM +0000, Phil wrote:

--

--Anders

Anders C. Thorsen
PGP Key: http://www.aae.wisc.edu/~anders/anders-pgp.asc