Samba 2.2.0alpha1 snapshot released

Jason Haar Jason.Haar at trimble.co.nz
Fri Nov 24 08:24:26 GMT 2000

On Fri, Nov 24, 2000 at 04:07:59PM +1100, David Bannon wrote:
> jason, if you have any sort of debug level set (you said '9' I think), then
> you should see those entries in the logs. If you cannot then we have ask
> why not ?
>
> To go back to what I said in the first place, are you sure that you don't
> have an old binary and/or config file somewhere ???

I know I am capable of mistakes, but I don't think so...

Attached is a compressed typescript of md5sums, and the ENTIRE corresponding
log file generated when I attach to this Samba box - as you'll see, there's
no mention of password servers, although the testparm command explicitly
refers to them.

--
Cheers

Jason Haar

Unix/Special Projects, Trimble NZ
Phone: +64 3 9635 377 Fax: +64 3 9635 417