Automake and libtool for Samba

Alain & Estelle BARBET alian at alianwebserver.com
Mon Nov 20 21:17:31 GMT 2000

> 3 - makefile changes to build libsmb.so as well as possibly link changes
> so that appropriate Samba /bin binaries also use the external libslp
> (second week of December)

Wainting this, and for prior version, I  just download on CPAN server a Perl
module called "Filesys::SmbClientParser" who provide function to reach Samba
ressources and work with output of smbclient.

As soon as you release libsmb.so,  I make "Filesys::SmbClient" who will be
more stable with his specification and his architecture!
--
Alain BARBET