debug timestamp parameter

Gerald Carter gcarter at valinux.com
Sat Nov 11 18:11:41 GMT 2000

I noticed that  'debug timestamp' defaults to 'no'.  This is
different than the 2.0 default.  I know Luke was annoyed at this
when doing development.  If I remember correctly, he set the default
now.

IMO the default logs should include the timestamps as most
sysadmins will have less verbose logs.  Does anyone object to
reverting the default to 'no'?  I really think this is a more
reasonable default for production environments.

CHeers, jerry
 \/    http://www.valinux.com/  VA Linux Systems   gcarter at valinux.com
       http://www.samba.org/       SAMBA Team          jerry at samba.org
       http://www.plainjoe.org/                     jerry at plainjoe.org