sending print job info to Windows host

David Bannon D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au
Thu Nov 9 22:17:19 GMT 2000

At 09:02 AM 09/11/2000 +0100, Christoph Steglich wrote:

>I need help on the following problem: I want to send "extended" print
>job status information to a windows host via samba (2.0.7), e.g. if a
>job gets canceled.

Have a look at my solution to that problem. It either records a user's
usage or checks against their quota. Written in C and the details are at
http://bioserve.latrobe.edu.au/about/admin/aprint/aprint.html

David

David Bannon                      D.Bannon at latrobe.edu.au
School of Biochemistry            Phone 61 03 9479 2197
La Trobe University, Plenty Rd,   Fax   61 03 9479 2467
Bundoora, Vic, Australia, 3083    http://bioserve.latrobe.edu.au