HEAD does not compile on IRIX

Greg Dickie greg at discreet.com
Tue Nov 7 11:35:42 GMT 2000

Hi,

   Just checked my auto-builder this morning for HEAD and I get this:

cc-1552 cc: WARNING File = rpc_server/srv_spoolss_nt.c, Line = 1277
  The variable "count" is set but never used.

        int count;
            ^

cc-1515 cc: ERROR File = rpc_server/srv_spoolss_nt.c, Line = 3402
  A value of type "int" cannot be assigned to an entity of type "SEC_DESC_BUF
*".

        new_secdesc_ctr = sec_desc_merge(secdesc_ctr, old_secdesc_ctr);
                        ^

cc-1164 cc: WARNING File = rpc_server/srv_spoolss_nt.c, Line = 5223
  Argument of type "int *" is incompatible with parameter of type
          "unsigned int *".

                               &old_param.type, &old_param.data_len)) {
                                                ^

1 error detected in the compilation of "rpc_server/srv_spoolss_nt.c".
*** Error code 2 (bu21)

Also with a HEAD version from last week I am unable to add a printer diver, I
get "Printer Properties cannot be displayed. The handle is invalid" but the
printer names do display correctly now.

Thanks,
Greg

Greg Dickie