2 Build bugs on Sco openserver 5.05

Robert Dahlem Robert.Dahlem at gmx.net
Fri Nov 3 23:28:23 GMT 2000

Joe,

On Fri, 3 Nov 2000 13:03:30 +0100, Joe Doran wrote:

>I have come across two build bugs on a sco openserver platform and
>cannot confirm if this is an issue for other builds at this time.

The first one definitely is an issue for other builds.

>In smbd/reply.c there is a function called map_lock_offset() which is
>used if  the os does not support longlong types. This function cannot
>be found in any library available to sco5 or on a linux box. Anyone
>got any idea where this function has arisen from?

As I already reported here as of 2000/10/10 (see attachement),
map_lock_offset() is in locking/posix.c, but defined as static. I did
not find a way around that until yet.

Regards,
        Robert

Robert.Dahlem at gmx.net           Fax +49-69-432647

Sent using PMMail (http://www.pmmail2000.com) - fast, decent, email
software; far better than Outlook. Try it sometime.