domain master browser sync...

Ben btanders at cs.latrobe.edu.au
Wed May 31 21:41:27 GMT 2000

What's the current status of browse list replication between subnets, where multiple domains are involved?

As I understand it, samba refuses to play with NT's browse list sync'ing protocol, and other than having a samba box with remote browse sync on in each subnet/domain, there's no way to get around this.

Is this still current?  Has there been any work at all done in reverse engineering m$'s browse list syncing protocol, if so, where, so I can help out...

Cheers,
Ben.