Samba 3 Design

Phil Mayers p.mayers at ic.ac.uk
Tue May 30 10:53:01 GMT 2000

Outstanding. I really like the sound of that. I take it the vluke stuff
in CVS is the first implementation of this, right?

So, can we expect a final major version of 2 (2.2 I think Jeremy wanted
to call it) with mucho-improved client stuff, and the next major number
to be 3.0 with the new RPC subsystem?

Finally, will the IDL compiler accept MIDL sources, or a different
format?

Thanks for the update!

Cheers,
Phil