Stratus VOS port status and issue.

Ron Alexander rcalex at home.com
Mon May 15 13:05:56 GMT 2000

The original problem re % being changed to _ has gone away. I don't
understand why, but for now it seems to be working.

I am still confused over 1 related issue however. If I have an empty [homes]
section in smb.conf, what should I see in the browse list on my PC? I am
seeing a folder for my tmp share, a homes share and Ron_Alexander. I can
browse the homes one ok, but the Ron_Alexander one gives me a network name
can not be found error. Can someone tell me what I am supposed to see?

Ron