SAMBA LDAP

Izauddin Mohd Isa izauddin at magnifix.com.my
Mon May 15 03:08:08 GMT 2000

Hi guys,

Where and what version that I can get Samba with LDAP support, I try the
ldap-smb-howto and get the cvs as
recommended in the howto, but I get a compile error as per below. I
using rh6.2 with the openldap that came with rh62.
The error is this :-

Linking bin/nmbd
libsmb/clientgen.o: In function 'cli_establish_connection':
libsmb/clientgen.o(.text+0x4f63): undefined reference to 'prs_init'
libsmb/clientgen.o(.text+0x4fc0): undefined reference
to'create_ntlmssp_resp''
libsmb/clientgen.o(.text+0x4fca): undefined reference to 'prs_link'
libsmb/clientgen.o(.text+0x5075): undefined reference to 'prs_mem_free'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [bin/nmbd] Error 1

Any suggestion will greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Regards
Din