Changing passwords from Windows 95 950 B

Brian Hall brianw.hall at compaq.com
Thu Mar 16 17:28:19 GMT 2000

OK, how about the reverse? IOW, how do I change the my network NT password from
Linux? When I try to use "smbpasswd -r" I get this error message after entering
the old and new passwords:

machine CXO-BRWSMSTR-1 rejected the password change: Error was : code 2221.
Failed to change password entry for BwHall

--
http://www.bigfoot.com/~brihall
Linux Consultant